Jack Lachlan Drive
Telephone: +64 9 536 4720
Fax: +64 9 536 5610
PO Box 57
HOW TO FIND US
From the southern motorway take the East Tamaki Road off ramp, proceed down East Tamaki Road, right into Preston Road and immediately left onto Ormiston Road.
Follow the road signs through Whitford onto the Whitford Maraetai Road until you reach the Pine Harbour turn off (approx 8 km). Pine Harbour is at the end of Jack Lachlan Drive.
Pine Harbour is an exciting mix of world-class marina facilities, cafes, shops, outdoor recreation & entertainment.
The Marina itself is largely self-contained, and operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Situated at the gateway to the beautiful Hauraki Gulf and offering all the services and supplies you could need, it truly is a boaties’ paradise.
And Pine Harbour has so much more to offer. Spend a leisurely afternoon at one of our cafés, take a stroll around the marina, swim at the sheltered beach or enjoy a picnic in our landscaped gardens.
Pine Harbour is a unique place to work, play & indulge… and we invite you to experience it for yourself.
BOATLIFTER & HARDSTAND
- Maximum convenience: just call us, we tow your boat from its berth, wash it, place it on a cradle ready for work to begin; ideal for out of town boaties.
- Operating 7 days a week.
- Our boatlifter is capable of handling boats from 7m to 28m and up to 50 tonne.
- Short term rental berths can be arranged for hardstand vessels.
- Competitive rates – click here for rates.
- Experienced, friendly staff and access to a full range of boat services, skilled tradesmen and suppliers on site.
- Fully sealed hardstand area serviced with single and three phase electricity and water.
- 24 hour security.
- Showers for clean up after work.
GROUP INSURANCE SCHEME
Pine Harbour Marina is able to offer a particularly attractive hull insurance scheme. By grouping with three other major marinas, the cover offers extremely competitive premium rates and includes benefits not readily available elsewhere. You will find it hard to beat these premiums.
- Low premiums.
- Third Party Liability cover to a limit of $3,000,000.
- The policy provides protection in accordance with the terms of the marina licence.
- Coverage against accidental loss or damage; the only exclusions are those listed in the policy document; if it is not excluded, it is covered!
- Insurance brokers experienced in all aspects of marine hull insurance are available to discuss your queries.
- Cruising limits of 200 nautical miles off the New Zealand coast and its offshore islands.
- Many additional beneficial extensions exclusive to the scheme.
Remember price is still not the most important factor. This scheme offers much more.
Further information is available from the Marina Office where quotations can be arranged.
We can do as much or as little as you require, the choice is up to you.
Engine Flushing: Our on site tenants Eastern Marine, Ph: 536 6252; Ovlov Marine, Ph: 536 5249; or Stevensons Marine, Ph: 985 4920 will assist.
Battery Charging: We can arrange to have your batteries charged in readiness for your next trip out boating.
Repair Services: A range of services are available on the Marina including boat building & repairs, painting, chandlery, upholstery & covers, outboard motor service facilities, Stainless Steel , Engineers, etc.
Fuel Supplies: Fuel is available on the Marina 24 hours 365 days. Refuel your boat at the fuel jetty by either using an EFTPOS or Credit Card with a 4 digit pin number or by paying cash at the Hardstand or Pine Harbour Marina Administration Office located in Ranger house.
Oils & Lubes: Outboard oils and lubes are also available from the Chandlery.
At Pine Harbour there are a range of options available to accommodate your vessel. For larger boats however, our wet berth marina is the most practical option. We can offer you two ways to occupy a marina berth – by ownership or by rental. For information on purchasing a marina berth please contact Lyall Campbell on 029 592 5522 or email email@example.com
By purchasing a license you can own your own berth. We usually have a number of berths available for resale, and berth prices are controlled by the market on a supply and demand basis. Owning a berth gives you the right to sell at any time under the terms of the license, which in a strong market can offer the opportunity of capital gain.
On top of the berth prices there are a small number of “Operating Expenses” which we ask you to contribute towards – including security, power and water and maintenance.These are charged quarterly.
Renting is an easy way to introduce yourself to Marina life. Rental rates are charged weekly, and – as with berth ownership prices – the rental rates are market driven on a supply and demand basis.
For more information please contact the office on 09 536 4720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all berth renters need to provide a copy of their insurance cover when they arrive at the marina.