VHF Channel 64
48 Rauiri Dr,
Marsden Cove Marina is a full service marina with 230 berths ranging from 10.5 metre through to 30 metres. We can also take up to a 25 metre Catamaran within our Designated Catamaran Pier.
- Showers, Toilet and Laundry Block – located under the Marina Office
- Power and Water to ALL Berths – You must have a current NZ Electrical Warrant of Fitness to use shore power
- Pump out facilities – holding tanks MUST be used
- Fuel Dock – Diesel and Petrol
- Rubbish, Recycling, Oil Disposal & Trolleys – Located in the Marina Carpark
- Safe and Secure Carpark
- Wi-fi available at all Berths: NEW wi-fi service Netstop, used throughout all Northland Marina’s.
- Hire Cars Available (daily or over night)
- Marsden Cove Commercial and Retail
Within The Marina Complex Are The Following Services And Shops:
Please see our ‘Retail’ page to see our retailers and links to their websites. These include:
- Café & Bar
- Hair & Beauty Salon
- Marine Services
- Real Estate Office
- Regional Coastguard Office
- New Zealand Customs Office
- Liquor Store (also Duty Free)
- Fishing Club
Marina Tally Card System
This is available from the Marina Office and a $20 deposit is required.
Your tally card opens the marina security gates, rubbish depot, oil and trolley compound area. It also opens the ablutions and laundry facilities. Quite simply, you load money on your card and away you go, no need to carry around coins to operate anything.
Charges are as follows:
- Power charged at 30 cents per Kilo watt (the metre will take off increments of $20). Ask the marina staff how it works.
- Showers are charged at $3 for 10 mins. (Remember to leave the card in while in the shower otherwise you will be having a cold one).
- Laundry is $4 per load wash or dry (they are large machines and can take large loads)