Mobile: 021 867 728 or VHF 73 call sign “Half Moon Bay Marina”
Phone: +64 9 534 3139
Fax: +64 9 534 1035
Postal: Half Moon Bay Marina
P O Box 54-021
Street Address: 50 Argo Drive
Half Moon Bay, Auckland
Half Moon Bay Marina with its beautiful Rangitoto Island backdrop is situated right in the heart of Auckland’s Hauraki Gulf.
Widely regarded as one of the world’s best cruising grounds, with its magnificent choice of islands, white sandy beaches, secluded coves and safe harbours.
Truly a boatie’s paradise where the berth licence is perpetually renewable!
Half Moon Bay Marina is located in the Eastern Suburbs of Auckland, in safe calm waters near the mouth of the Tamaki Estuary. The Marina provides 500 berths plus a full service Haulout and hardstand facility capable of storing 180 boats on the hardstand and in trailer park areas. A limited number of berths between 9m – 15m are available for casual rent. A retail centre within the marina complex plus 24 hrs security and a ferry service to the city and the Waiheke Island adjacent to the marina adds to the overall appeal of Half Moon Bay Marina. The Haulout facility has 35 tonne lift capacity. Maximum length and beam that can be lifted is 18 and 5 meters respectively.
- Marina Berths up to 80ft
- Shore Power available by prior arrangement, current EWOF is required
- Full service Boatyard and Haulout with all trades onsite
- Fuel dock with 91 petrol and diesel – payment by EFTPOS or credit card with pin number
- Trailer Parks
- Motorhome parks
- Dump Station
- Secured Access to Piers
- Power and Water to all Berths
- Car Parking
- 24/7 Onsite Security
- CCTV Security Cameras
- Ferry Services
- Sewage pump-out by prior arrangement
- Mast Gantry for hire (all enquiries to Customer Services)
- Comprehensive Shopping and Leisure Centre onsite