|Operator||South Otago Aero Club|
|Location||Balclutha, New Zealand|
|Elevation AMSL||22 ft / 7 m|
Balclutha Aerodrome (IATA: N/A, ICAO: NZBA) is a small airport 0.5 Nautical Miles (1 km) southeast of Balclutha township on the east coast of the South Island, New Zealand.
The aerodrome is operated by and is home to the South Otago Aero Club. The aerodrome is popular with model aircraft enthusiasts and glider pilots.
- Airfield elevation is 22 ft AMSL
- Runway 07/25, 666 x 91 meters grass
- No Runway lighting available
- Surface strength ESWL 820
- Circuit: RWY 07 – right hand; RWY 25 – left hand
- Circuit Height: 1000 ft AMSL